Detail of Florida painting
Steps involved in commissioning a painting:
- Contact me about the painting you want to have done. You will find my contact pages at the bottom of each page and on the contact page.
- E-mail a few good pictures of the house. (St. Louis customers may contact me about taking the photographs). I may give you tips on how to get the kind of reference photos I like best (good lighting, best angle, high resolution, etc). Good smart phones work fine for this.
- After reviewing the pictures, I will give you a price estimate and a time frame (normally, it takes two to three weeks from the time photographs are received and the final painting is delivered--depending on my workload.)
- Prices start at $400 for an 8"x10" black and white drawing and could go to $2,500 or more for a detailed 18"x24" watercolor of a large building. Normally an 11"x14" watercolor starts at $750, depending complexity, details, number of windows, etc. Please call or email for a quote. Framing, taxes and shipping are not included in the price.
- A 50% down payment is required. Upon receipt of your credit card or check, I will start the work at the earliest time possible. If necessary, I will call you for some needed detail.
- Upon completion and your approval, the balance is due. Once received, your painting is mailed.
- We accept payment with all the major credit cards.